Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Cool Stuff Lost in the Move



When I moved in with my girlfriend, I didn't realize I'd have to give up so much stuff.  If you want to go by Goodwill, I'm sure they'll give you a good price


As soon as I lost another 75 lbs. I'm sure I could have gotten this thing to work

Good Bye Mr. Robo Monkey

Some people don't understand the genius that is MacGyver

Oh, the hours of fun I had playing TSA Strip Search

Seriously.  It's inflatable toast.  Its coolness speaks for itself

Losing this was highly illogical

NO!  Not FrankenErnie!

It was always half past Marsha

The dogs didn't like the Screaming Monkey Slingshot

It would have looked so good above the fireplace

What are they?  Freudian Slippers.  Of course.

Don't blame me when the zombies attack.

It made kissing me special

No comments:

Post a Comment